- Full Time - 1 year fixed term contract
- Great remuneration package
- Based on the University Campus
Your new employer:
UOW Pulse Ltd is the social heartbeat of the University of Wollongong. We compliment the academic offering of the University by delivering entertainment and activities, food and retail, childcare, sports, fitness and recreation as a not-for-profit commercial entity of the University of Wollongong.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work as the only IT Manager for an organisation of 400 employees
- Work on a vibrant and engaging University campus
- Salary Packaging Options
Your New Role
The IT Manager develops, maintains and innovates all IT infrastructure, systems and resources for our organisation. The position is responsible and accountable for the smooth running of information technology systems, ensuring the end user, and our customers receive the best possible support and service.
The IT Manager liaises with Key stakeholders through Pulse and our partners, with a ‘hands on’ solution focus. The role requires a flexible approach to the business needs and an individual with an agile “can do” mentality toward collectively achieving and celebrating success.
You will be:
- A 'hands on' experienced IT manager with a solution based focus.
- Self-motivated, dynamic, creative, hardworking and a team player who wants to make a difference
- Have a degree or tertiary qualification in a technical IT discipline and/or a combination of experience and education/training.
- Outstanding communication and organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple activities with consideration of deadlines.
- Demonstrate a high level of problem solving skills, including confidence in reacting to unexpected operational issues through to resolution.
- Provide excellent customer service experiences, with particular attention to task delivery, accuracy, detail and completion.
- Project management experience including delivery of new IT systems - hardware and software
Please read the Job Description, complete the following questions and attach a current CV and relevant certificates.
Applications close Sunday 18th November 2018